March 13, 2013
The Innovation Network is delighted to support the GTRC / LCRI Low Carbon Power Generation Seminar & Expo 2013 event, which includes presentations, an exhibition and a tour of the Gas Turbine Research Centre and Baglan Park Hydrogen Centre.
• Learn about current funding opportunities & support for businesses using Low Carbon Energy
• Discover cost & trend analysis of current power generation and future energy diversity
• Listen to presentations on biomass, biogas, hydrogen fuel cells, waste to energy and gas engines
• Take part in free training opportunities to meet the challenges of low carbon energy
• Network with other delegates over breakfast and lunch
December 6, 2011 5 p.m. – 7 p.m.
With over 32 million smartphones in circulation by the end of 2011 in the UK, apps being developed and downloaded by the bucket load and not a firewall in sight – your data, both personal & business is vulnerable.